Package: libgnuplot-iostream-dev (0~20140302.gitc8919a0+dfsg-3)
Links for libgnuplot-iostream-dev
Download Source Package gnuplot-iostream:
- Homepage [www.stahlke.org]
C++ programming interface for gnuplot. Headers
This interface allows gnuplot to be controlled from C++ and is designed to be the lowest hanging fruit. In other words, if you know how gnuplot works it should only take 30 seconds to learn this library. Basically it is just an iostream pipe to gnuplot with some extra functions for pushing data arrays and getting mouse clicks. Data sources include STL containers (eg. vector or map) and one or two dimensional Blitz++ arrays (of scalars or TinyVectors). Support for other data sources should be easy to add.
Basically there are two functions defined: send() sends arrays of data values (it is overloaded to do the right thing based upon what type of variable you pass) and getMouse() gets the position of a mouse click. Everything else is accomplished by sending commands manually to gnuplot via the iostream interface.
Other Packages Related to libgnuplot-iostream-dev
- dep: libboost-filesystem-dev
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++ (default version)
- dep: libboost-iostreams-dev
- Boost.Iostreams Library development files (default version)
- dep: libboost-system-dev
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library (default version)
- sug: gnuplot-iostream-doc
- Package not available