Package: libghc-sdl2-doc (22.214.171.124-2)
Links for libghc-sdl2-doc
Download Source Package haskell-sdl2:
high- and low-level bindings to the SDL 2 library; documentation
This package contains bindings to the SDL 2 library, in both high- and low-level forms:
The SDL namespace contains high-level bindings, where enumerations are split into sum types, and automatic error-checking is performed.
The SDL.Raw namespace contains an almost 1-1 translation of the C API into Haskell FFI calls. As such, this does not contain sum types nor error checking. Thus this namespace is suitable for building your own abstraction over SDL, but is not recommended for day-to-day programming.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-sdl2-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-exceptions-doc
- extensible optionally-pure exceptions; documentation
- rec: libghc-linear-doc
- Linear Algebra; documentation
- rec: libghc-statevar-doc
- state variables in Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc-vector-doc
- Efficient Arrays for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libjs-mathjax