Package: grub-legacy (0.97-75)
Links for grub-legacy
Download Source Package grub:
GRand Unified Bootloader (Legacy version)
GRUB is a GPLed bootloader intended to unify bootloading across x86 operating systems. In addition to loading the Linux kernel, it implements the Multiboot standard, which allows for flexible loading of multiple boot images (needed for modular kernels such as the GNU Hurd).
Please note that GRUB Legacy is in maintanance mode and new features are only accepted in GRUB 2 (grub-pc package).
Other Packages Related to grub-legacy
- dep: grub-common
- GRand Unified Bootloader (common files)
- dep: libc6-i386 (>= 2.7) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: 32-bit shared libraries for AMD64
- dep: libncurses6 (>= 6) [i386]
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libtinfo6 (>= 6) [i386]
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling