Package: freecad (0.18~pre1+dfsg1-5)
Links for freecad
Download Source Package freecad:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Kuzminsky (QA Page)
- Kurt Kremitzki (QA Page)
- Homepage [freecadweb.org]
Extensible Open Source CAx program
FreeCAD is an Open Source CAx RAD based on OpenCasCade, Qt and Python. It features some key concepts like macro recording, workbenches, ability to run as a server and dynamically loadable application extensions and it is designed to be platform independent.
Currently, FreeCAD can import and display CAD models in IGES, STEP, and BRep formats and meshes in STL, BMS, AST and Wavefront OBJ formats. Editing and modeling features are currently somewhat limited.
This is a metapackage of FreeCAD component packages.
Other Packages Related to freecad
- rec: calculix-ccx
- Three-Dimensional Structural Finite Element Program
- rec: graphviz
- rich set of graph drawing tools