Package: fp-units-castle-game-engine (6.4+dfsg1-2)
Links for fp-units-castle-game-engine
Download Source Package castle-game-engine:
- Homepage [castle-engine.sourceforge.io]
Castle Game Engine - 3D game engine for FreePascal / Lazarus
Castle Game Engine is a set of LGPL licenced libraries that are intended to ease developing 3D games with FreePascal / Lazarus.
It provides an excellent support for the VRML / X3D 3D data format. Other 3D formats are also supported.
It features many advanced graphic effects and easy to use API on top of OpenGL.
This package contains the FPC units and the auxiliary tools castle-curves, castle-engine, image-to-pascal, sprite-sheet-to-x3d, and texture-font-to-pascal.
This package suggests the gradle package. Gradle is only necessary if one wants to build Android applications, otherwise one can ignore that suggestion. Note that, in order to create Android applications, one will also need the Android SDK and NDK, and FPC cross-compiler, see https://github.com/castle-engine/castle-engine/wiki/Android.
Other Packages Related to fp-units-castle-game-engine
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.12.4)
- ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.24.32)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtkglext1
- OpenGL Extension to GTK+ (shared libraries)
- dep: libpango-1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- rec: castle-game-engine-doc
- Castle Game Engine - Developer's Documentation
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||14,523.7 kB||116,708.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||14,073.3 kB||102,444.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||13,212.3 kB||99,064.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||12,383.1 kB||94,027.0 kB||[list of files]|