Package: fenics (1:2018.1.0.1)
Links for fenics
Download Source Package fenics:
- Homepage [fenicsproject.org]
Automated Solution of Differential Equations
FEniCS is a collection of free software for automated, efficient solution of differential equations.
FEniCS has an extensive list of features, including automated solution of variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more.
FEniCS is organized as a collection of interoperable components, including the problem-solving environment DOLFIN, the form compiler FFC, the finite element tabulator FIAT, the just-in-time compiler Instant, the code generation interface UFC, the form language UFL and a range of additional components.
This is a metapackage which depends on all FEniCS components.
Other Packages Related to fenics
- dep: dolfin-bin (>= 2018.1)
- Executable scripts for DOLFIN
- dep: dolfin-doc (>= 2018.1)
- Documentation and demo programs for DOLFIN
- dep: libdolfin-dev (>= 2018.1)
- Shared links and header files for DOLFIN
- dep: python-ufl-doc (>= 2018.1)
- documentation and demos for UFL
- dep: python3-dijitso (>= 2018.1)
- distributed just-in-time building of shared libraries (Python 3)
- dep: python3-dolfin (>= 2018.1)
- Python interface for DOLFIN (Python 3)
- dep: python3-ffc (>= 2018.1)
- compiler for finite element variational forms (Python 3)
- dep: python3-fiat (>= 2018.1)
- tabulation of finite element function spaces (Python 3)
- dep: python3-ufl (>= 2018.1)
- unified language for form-compilers (Python 3)
- sug: python3-mshr (>= 2018.1)
- Package not available