Package: dpkg-www (2.57)
Links for dpkg-www
Download Source Package dpkg-www:
Web based Debian package browser
With the dpkg cgi-bin you can browse Debian packages on a local or remote host using a normal web browser.
You can list packages, show package information and installed files, browse documentation and navigate through the packages dependencies. You can also find all the packages owners of a file or directory or those providing a virtual package.
If you are the system administrator you can also install or remove packages by clicking on the buttons found in the package info page, provided that this feature has been enabled and you have properly configured your web browser.
Other Packages Related to dpkg-www
- dep: apt
- commandline package manager
- dep: dwww
- Read all on-line documentation with a WWW browser
- dep: info2www
- Read info files with a WWW browser
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: dlocate
- fast alternative to dpkg -L and dpkg -S
- sug: man2html
- browse man pages in your web browser
- sug: sensible-utils
- Utilities for sensible alternative selection
- sug: tasksel
- tool for selecting tasks for installation on Debian systems