Package: doublecmd-common (0.9.1-1)
Links for doublecmd-common
Download Source Package doublecmd:
- Homepage [doublecmd.sourceforge.io]
twin-panel (commander-style) file manager
Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
Support for RAR archives can be enabled by installing the libunrar-dev package from non-free.
This package contains common files.
Other Packages Related to doublecmd-common
- dep: desktop-file-utils
- Utilities for .desktop files
- sug: libffmpegthumbnailer4v5
- shared library for ffmpegthumbnailer
- sug: libunrar5
- Unarchiver for .rar files (non-free version) - shared library
- sug: mplayer
- movie player for Unix-like systems
- sug: rabbitvcs-core
- Easy version control
- sug: xterm
- X terminal emulator
- or x-terminal-emulator
- virtual package provided by deepin-terminal, eterm, gnome-terminal, kitty, konsole, lilyterm, lxterminal, mate-terminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, pterm, qterminal, rxvt-unicode, sakura, stterm, terminator, terminology, termit, tilix, xfce4-terminal, xiterm+thai, xterm