Package: ase (3.17.0-2)
Links for ase
Download Source Package python-ase:
- Homepage [wiki.fysik.dtu.dk]
Atomic Simulation Environment
ASE is an Atomic Simulation Environment written in the Python programming language with the aim of setting up, stearing, and analyzing atomic simulations. ASE is part of CAMPOS, the CAMP Open Source project.
ASE contains Python interfaces to several different electronic structure codes including Abinit, Asap, Dacapo, Elk, GPAW and SIESTA.
This package provides the executable scripts.
Other Packages Related to ase
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-ase (= 3.17.0-2)
- Atomic Simulation Environment (Python 3)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- sug: python-ase-doc
- Atomic Simulation Environment (common documentation)