Package: isc-dhcp-server (4.4.1-2)
Links for isc-dhcp-server
Download Source Package isc-dhcp:
- Homepage [www.isc.org]
ISC DHCP server for automatic IP address assignment
This is the Internet Software Consortium's DHCP server.
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is a protocol like BOOTP (actually dhcpd includes much of the functionality of bootpd). It gives client machines "leases" for IP addresses and can automatically set their network configuration.
This server can handle multiple ethernet interfaces.
Other Packages Related to isc-dhcp-server
- dep: debianutils (>= 2.8.2)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: libdns-export1104
- Exported DNS Shared Library
- dep: libirs-export161
- Exported IRS Shared Library
- dep: libisc-export1100
- Exported ISC Shared Library
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- rec: isc-dhcp-common
- common manpages relevant to all of the isc-dhcp packages
- rec: policycoreutils
- SELinux core policy utilities