Package: apt-cudf (5.0.1-12)
Links for apt-cudf
Download Source Package dose3:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli (QA Page)
- Ralf Treinen (QA Page)
- Johannes Schauer (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mancoosi.org]
CUDF solver integration for APT
apt-cudf provides integration among the APT package manager and CUDF solvers, allowing APT to rely on external (CUDF-based) dependency solvers to plan package installation, upgrade, and removal.
CUDF is a distribution-independent, standard format to describe dependency solving scenarios, as faced by package managers in popular package-based GNU/Linux distributions. APT is a well-known package manager for Debian-based distributions, which is able to delegate dependency solving to external solvers, by the means of the External Dependency Solving Protocol (EDSP).
apt-cudf provides the glue between the EDSP protocol and CUDF solvers, enabling any installed CUDF solver to be used as an external solver for APT.
Several CUDF solvers are available in Debian. They all provide the cudf-solver virtual package.
Other Packages Related to apt-cudf
- dep: libbz2-1.0 [not armel, mips, mips64el, mipsel]
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4) [not armel, mips, mips64el, mipsel]
- compression library - runtime
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||900.6 kB||4,206.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||1,017.8 kB||4,710.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||198.6 kB||1,373.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||857.4 kB||2,728.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||802.7 kB||3,352.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||198.6 kB||1,373.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips64el||198.6 kB||1,373.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||198.6 kB||1,373.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||1,007.2 kB||4,940.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||1,001.5 kB||5,124.0 kB||[list of files]|