Package: sysbench (1.0.18+ds-1~bpo10+1)
Links for sysbench
Download Source Package sysbench:
- Homepage [github.com]
multi-threaded benchmark tool for database systems
SysBench is a modular, scriptable and multi-threaded benchmark tool based on LuaJIT. It is most frequently used for database benchmarks, but can also be used to create arbitrarily complex workloads that do not involve a database server.
The idea of this benchmark suite is to quickly get an impression about system performance without setting up complex database benchmarks or even without installing a database at all.
Current features allow one to test the following system parameters:
* file I/O performance * scheduler performance * memory allocation and transfer speed * POSIX threads implementation performance * database server performance (OLTP benchmark)
Primarily written for MySQL server benchmarking, SysBench will be further extended to support multiple database backends, distributed benchmarks and third-party plug-in modules.
Other Packages Related to sysbench
- dep: libaio1 (>= 0.3.93)
- Linux kernel AIO access library - shared library
- dep: libck0
- Concurrency Kit - shared libraries
- dep: libluajit-5.1-2 (>= 2.0.4+dfsg)
- Just in time compiler for Lua - library version
- dep: libmariadb3 (>= 3.0.0)
- MariaDB database client library
- dep: libpq5
- PostgreSQL C client library