Package: ibritish-insane (3.4.00-8)
Links for ibritish-insane
Download Source Package ispell:
- Homepage [www.cs.hmc.edu]
British English dictionary for ispell (insane version)
This package provides the british-insane dictionary, based on the britishxlg+ dictionary supplied with the source for ispell, with additional words added from the more comprehensive wbritish-insane word list package.
This is an even larger dictionary than the one installed by ibritish-huge, and possibly contains invalid words (as well as words that are very uncommon). Nothing prevents you installing both (and others) at the same time.
There are also -small, -large, -huge, and standard versions of this dictionary, and there are iamerican* packages as well.
The package also suggests wbritish-huge because ispell's (L)ookup command needs a word list.
Other Packages Related to ibritish-insane
- dep: dictionaries-common (>= 1.23~)
- spelling dictionaries - common utilities
- dep: ienglish-common (= 3.4.00-8)
- Common files for British and American ispell dictionaries
- dep: ispell
- International Ispell (an interactive spelling corrector)
- sug: wbritish-insane
- British English dictionary words for /usr/share/dict