Package: testrepository (0.0.20-5)
Links for testrepository
Download Source Package testrepository:
- Python Applications Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Page)
- Tristan Seligmann (QA Page)
- Homepage [pypi.python.org]
unit test system with database of test results - metapackage and doc
Testrepository provides a database of test results and supports easy workflows to be built on top of that database. For instance, running just failing tests or getting the last test run back to examine again (without running the tests again). Testrepository is compatible with any test suite that can output subunit. This includes any TAP test suite and any pyunit compatible test suite.
This package is a metapackage that depends on both Python 2 and 3 packages. It also contains the documentation.
Other Packages Related to testrepository
- dep: python3-testrepository (>= 0.0.20-5)
- Database of test results - Python 3.x library