Package: nodeenv (0.13.4-1)
Links for nodeenv
Download Source Package nodeenv:
- Homepage [ekalinin.github.io]
Node.js virtual environment builder
Tool to create isolated node.js environments with their own installation directories that don't share libraries with other node.js virtual environments, similar to a Python virtualenv.
These environments can be integrated with ones created by Python's virtualenv.
Other Packages Related to nodeenv
- dep: make
- utility for directing compilation
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources