Package: libtachyon-openmpi-0-dev (0.99~b6+dsx-9)
Links for libtachyon-openmpi-0-dev
Download Source Package tachyon:
- Homepage [jedi.ks.uiuc.edu]
Parallel/Multiprocessor Ray Tracing Library - development - OpenMPI flavour
Tachyon is a portable, high performance parallel ray tracing system supporting MPI and multithreaded implementations. Tachyon is built as a C callable library, which can be used within applications.
Tachyon implements all of the basic geometric primitives such as triangles, planes, spheres, cylinders, etc. Some of the goals in developing Tachyon were to make it fast and for it to parallelize well. These are what set it apart from more full-featured programs like POV-Ray, Rayshade, and others. Tachyon supports enough features to be an excellent alternative to slower programs for demanding animation and scientific visualization tasks.
This package contains the static libraries and symbolic links that third party developers using the tachyon C library built against OpenMPI will need.
Other Packages Related to libtachyon-openmpi-0-dev
- dep: libopenmpi-dev
- high performance message passing library -- header files
- dep: libtachyon-dev-common (= 0.99~b6+dsx-9)
- Parallel/Multiprocessor Ray Tracing Library - development - common material
- dep: libtachyon-openmpi-0 (= 0.99~b6+dsx-9)
- Parallel/Multiprocessor Ray Tracing Library - runtime - OpenMPI flavour