Package: libtrilinos-anasazi-dev (12.14.1-2)
Links for libtrilinos-anasazi-dev
Download Source Package trilinos:
- Homepage [trilinos.github.io]
large-scale eigenvalue algorithms - development files
Anasazi is an extensible and interoperable framework for large-scale eigenvalue algorithms. The motivation for this framework is to provide a generic interface to a collection of algorithms for solving large-scale eigenvalue problems. Anasazi is interoperable because both the matrix and vectors (defining the eigenspace) are considered to be opaque objects -- only knowledge of the matrix and vectors via elementary operations is necessary.
This package provides headers.
Other Packages Related to libtrilinos-anasazi-dev
- dep: libtrilinos-anasazi12 (= 12.14.1-2)
- large-scale eigenvalue algorithms - runtime files
- dep: trilinos-dev
- object-oriented framework for large-scale problems - development files
- sug: trilinos-doc
- object-oriented framework for large-scale problems - documentation