Package: libtickit-widgets-perl (0.31-1)
Links for libtickit-widgets-perl
Download Source Package libtickit-widgets-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
collection of Tickit::Widget implementations
This class acts as an abstract base class for on-screen widget objects. It provides the lower-level machinery required by most or all widget types.
Objects cannot be directly constructed in this class. Instead, a subclass of this class which provides a suitable implementation of the render_to_rb and other provided methods is derived. Instances in that class are then constructed.
The core Tickit distribution only contains a couple of simple widget classes. Many more widget types are available on CPAN. Almost certainly for any widget-based program you will want to at least install the Tickit::Widgets distribution, which provides many of the basic UI types of widget.
Tickit is a high-level toolkit for creating full-screen terminal-based interactive programs. It allows programs to be written in an abstracted way, working with a tree of widget objects, to represent the layout of the interface and implement its behaviours.
Other Packages Related to libtickit-widgets-perl
- dep: libobject-pad-perl
- module providing a simple syntax for lexical slot-based objects
- dep: libparser-mgc-perl
- builder for simple recursive-descent parsers
- dep: libscalar-list-utils-perl
- modules providing common scalar and list utility subroutines
- dep: libstruct-dumb-perl
- module to create simple lightweight record-like structures
- dep: libsyntax-keyword-dynamically-perl
- module to dynamically change the value of a variable
- dep: libtickit-perl (>= 0.66)
- Terminal Interface Construction KIT
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language