Package: libghc-configurator-doc (0.3.0.0-8)
Links for libghc-configurator-doc
Download Source Package haskell-configurator:
- Homepage [github.com]
dynamic config file reloading; documentation
A configuration management library for programs and daemons.
* Automatic, dynamic reloading in response to modifications to configuration files.
* A simple, but flexible, configuration language, supporting several of the most commonly needed types of data, along with interpolation of strings from the configuration or the system environment (e.g. $(HOME)).
* Subscription-based notification of changes to configuration properties.
* An import directive allows the configuration of a complex application to be split across several smaller files, or common configuration data to be shared across several applications.
This package contains the documentation files.
Other Packages Related to libghc-configurator-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-hashable-doc
- class for types that can be converted to a hash value; documentation
- rec: libghc-unordered-containers-doc
- Efficient hashing-based container types; documentation
- rec: libjs-mathjax