Package: libdiagnostics0 (0.3.3-12.1)
Links for libdiagnostics0
Download Source Package diagnostics:
- Homepage [forsyte.at]
Logging, unittesting, and runtime diagnostics for C++ - library
Diagnostics is a unified framework for code annotation, logging, program monitoring, and unit-testing.
The annotations of diagnostics provide simple trace messages, tracing method entry and exit, checks (which potentially fail), asserts (which should never fail), invariance checking on method entry and exit, and a number of annotations for testing.
The annotations raise events which are can be observed and monitored. Using different loggers, the stream of logging events is used for logging or testing.
The package contains the libraries for running software linked against Diagnostics.
Other Packages Related to libdiagnostics0
- dep: libace-6.5.12 (>= 6.5.12+dfsg)
- C++ network programming framework
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.15) [amd64, mips64el, s390x]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.28) [i386, mipsel]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgcc-s1 (>= 3.5) [armel, armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc-s1 (>= 4.2) [not armel, armhf]
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.6)
- System independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||92.8 kB||337.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||82.0 kB||318.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||71.5 kB||259.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||72.5 kB||219.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||98.6 kB||335.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips64el||80.2 kB||363.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||80.3 kB||343.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||91.9 kB||385.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||82.4 kB||337.0 kB||[list of files]|