Package: lava-dispatcher-host (2020.06-2)
Links for lava-dispatcher-host
Download Source Package lava:
- Homepage [www.lavasoftware.org]
LAVA dispatcher host tools
LAVA is a continuous integration system for deploying operating systems onto physical and virtual hardware for running tests. Tests can be simple boot testing, bootloader testing and system level testing, although extra hardware may be required for some system tests. Results are tracked over time and data can be exported for further analysis.
This package provides tools needed on a host system to be used with container-related jobs. This package must be installed on a host system when lava-dispatcher runs inside a container on that host.
Other Packages Related to lava-dispatcher-host
- dep: lava-common (= 2020.06-2)
- Linaro Automated Validation Architecture common
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- sug: udev
- /dev/ and hotplug management daemon