Package: latex2html (2019.2-debian1-1)
Links for latex2html
Download Source Package latex2html:
- Homepage [www.latex2html.org]
LaTeX to HTML translator
LaTeX2HTML is a conversion tool that converts documents written in LaTeX to HTML format. In addition, it offers an easy migration path towards authoring complex hypermedia documents using familiar word-processing concepts.
LaTeX2HTML replicates the basic structure of a LaTeX document as a set of interconnected HTML files which can be explored using automatically generated navigation panels. The cross-references, citations, footnotes, the table of contents and the lists of figures and tables, are also translated into hypertext links. Formatting information which has equivalent ``tags'' in HTML (lists, quotes, paragraph breaks, type styles, etc.) is also converted appropriately. The remaining heavily formatted items such as mathematical equations, pictures or tables are converted to images which are placed automatically at the correct positions in the final HTML document.
LaTeX2HTML extends LaTeX by supporting arbitrary hypertext links and symbolic cross-references between evolving remote documents. It also allows the specification of conditional text and the inclusion of raw HTML commands. These hypermedia extensions to LaTeX are available as new commands and environments from within a LaTeX document.
Pstoimg, the part of latex2html that produces bitmap images from the LaTeX source, can support both GIF and PNG format.
Other Packages Related to latex2html
- dep: ghostscript-x
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - X11 support
- dep: netpbm (>= 2:9.20)
- Graphics conversion tools between image formats
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: perl-doc
- Perl documentation
- dep: poppler-utils
- PDF utilities (based on Poppler)
- dep: tex-common (>= 6)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: texlive-fonts-recommended
- TeX Live: Recommended fonts
- dep: texlive-latex-extra
- TeX Live: LaTeX additional packages
- dep: texlive-latex-recommended
- TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages
- rec: dvipng
- convert DVI files to PNG graphics