Package: hyperv-daemons (5.10.158-2)
Links for hyperv-daemons
Download Source Package linux:
- Debian Kernel Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Bastian Blank (QA Page)
- maximilian attems (QA Page)
- Ben Hutchings (QA Page)
- Salvatore Bonaccorso (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.kernel.org]
Support daemons for Linux running on Hyper-V
Suite of daemons for Linux guests running on Hyper-V, consisting of hv_fcopy_daemon, hv_kvp_daemon and hv_vss_daemon.
hv_fcopy_daemon provides the file copy service, allowing the host to copy files into the guest.
hv_kvp_daemon provides the key-value pair (KVP) service, allowing the host to get and set the IP networking configuration of the guest. (This requires helper scripts which are not currently included.)
hv_vss_daemon provides the volume shadow copy service (VSS), allowing the host to freeze the guest filesystems while taking a snapshot.
Other Packages Related to hyperv-daemons
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.54~)
- helper tools for all init systems