Package: golang-github-dgraph-io-badger-dev (2.2007.2-2)
Links for golang-github-dgraph-io-badger-dev
Download Source Package badger:
- Homepage [github.com]
Fast key-value DB in Go - development files for embedding.
BadgerDB is an embeddable, persistent and fast key-value (KV) database written in pure Go. It is the underlying database for Dgraph (https://dgraph.io), a fast, distributed graph database. It's meant to be a performant alternative to non-Go-based key-value stores like RocksDB. Project Status [Jun 26, 2019] Badger is stable and is being used to serve data sets worth hundreds of terabytes. Badger supports concurrent ACID transactions with serializable snapshot isolation (SSI) guarantees. A Jepsen-style bank test runs nightly for 8h, with --race flag and ensures the maintenance of transactional guarantees. Badger has also been tested to work with filesystem level anomalies, to ensure persistence and consistency.
Badger v1.0 was released in Nov 2017, and the latest version that is data-compatible with v1.0 is v1.6.0.
Badger v2.0, use a new storage format which won't be compatible with all of the v1.x.
This package contains the Go library.
Other Packages Related to golang-github-dgraph-io-badger-dev
- dep: golang-github-cespare-xxhash-dev
- implementation of the 64-bit xxHash algorithm (XXH64)
- dep: golang-github-datadog-zstd-dev
- Zstd wrapper for Go
- dep: golang-github-dgraph-io-ristretto-dev (>= 0.0.2)
- high performance memory-bound Go cache
- dep: golang-github-dgryski-go-farm-dev
- pure-Go FarmHash implementation
- dep: golang-github-dustin-go-humanize-dev
- format units to human friendly sizes
- dep: golang-github-pkg-errors-dev
- Simple error handling primitives for Go
- dep: golang-github-spf13-cobra-dev
- Go library for creating powerful modern Go CLI applications
- dep: golang-github-stretchr-testify-dev (>= 1.4.0)
- sacred extension to the standard Go testing package
- dep: golang-golang-x-net-dev
- Supplementary Go networking libraries
- dep: golang-golang-x-sys-dev
- Low-level interaction with the operating system
- dep: golang-goprotobuf-dev
- Protocol buffer support for the Go programming language