Package: golang-github-containerd-ttrpc-dev (1.0.2-1)
Links for golang-github-containerd-ttrpc-dev
Download Source Package golang-gogottrpc:
- Homepage [github.com]
GRPC for low-memory environments
The existing grpc-go project requires a lot of memory overhead for importing packages and at runtime. While this is great for many services with low density requirements, this can be a problem when running a large number of services on a single machine or on a machine with a small amount of memory.
Using the same GRPC definitions, this project reduces the binary size and protocol overhead required. We do this by eliding the net/http, net/http2 and grpc package used by grpc replacing it with a lightweight framing protocol. The result are smaller binaries that use less resident memory with the same ease of use as GRPC.
Please note that while this project supports generating either end of the protocol, the generated service definitions will be incompatible with regular GRPC services, as they do not speak the same protocol.
This package provides sources.
Other Packages Related to golang-github-containerd-ttrpc-dev
- dep: golang-github-gogo-protobuf-dev (>= 0.5~)
- alternative protocol buffer support for Golang - sources
- dep: golang-github-pkg-errors-dev
- Simple error handling primitives for Go
- dep: golang-github-sirupsen-logrus-dev (>= 1.0.2~)
- Logrus: a logging library for Go
- dep: golang-golang-x-sys-dev
- Low-level interaction with the operating system
- dep: golang-google-genproto-dev
- Generated Go packages for common protocol buffer types
- dep: golang-google-grpc-dev (>= 1.6.0~)
- implementation of gRPC in Go