Package: gnupg2 (2.2.27-2+deb11u2)
Links for gnupg2
Download Source Package gnupg2:
- Debian GnuPG Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Eric Dorland (QA Page)
- Daniel Kahn Gillmor (QA Page)
- Christoph Biedl (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnupg.org]
GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement (dummy transitional package)
GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC4880.
This is a dummy transitional package that provides symlinks from gpg2 to gpg.
Other Packages Related to gnupg2
- dep: gnupg (>= 2.2.27-2+deb11u2)
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement