Package: gdebi (0.9.5.7+nmu4)
Links for gdebi
Download Source Package gdebi:
simple tool to view and install deb files - GNOME GUI
gdebi lets you install local deb packages resolving and installing its dependencies. apt does the same, but only for remote (http, ftp) located packages.
The package is also scanned via lintian before the install and its possible to inspect the control and data members of the packages.
This package contains the graphical user interface.
Other Packages Related to gdebi
- dep: gdebi-core (= 0.9.5.7+nmu4)
- simple tool to install deb files
- dep: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- GTK graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
- dep: gir1.2-vte-2.91
- GObject introspection data for the VTE library
- dep: gnome-icon-theme
- GNOME Desktop icon theme
- dep: policykit-1
- framework for managing administrative policies and privileges
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-gi
- Python 3 bindings for gobject-introspection libraries