Package: dh-runit (2.10.3)
Links for dh-runit
Download Source Package dh-runit:
- Homepage [salsa.debian.org]
debhelper add-on to handle runit runscripts
dh-runit provides a debhelper sequence addon named 'runit' and the dh_runit command.
The dh_runit command installs runscripts and adds the appropriate code to the postinst, prerm and postrm maint scripts to properly enable/disable and purge runscripts. When runit is PID 1 the maint script code also takes care of restarting services during upgrades, when appropriate.
Other Packages Related to dh-runit
- dep: debhelper (>= 9)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: libfile-copy-recursive-perl
- Perl extension for recursively copying files and directories
- dep: libfile-slurp-perl
- single call read & write file routines
- dep: libtext-hogan-perl
- mustache templating engine statement-for-statement cloned from hogan.js