Package: sshfs (3.7.1+repack-2)
Links for sshfs
Download Source Package sshfs-fuse:
- Homepage [github.com]
filesystem client based on SSH File Transfer Protocol
sshfs is a filesystem client based on the SSH File Transfer Protocol. Since most SSH servers already support this protocol it is very easy to set up: i.e. on the server side there's nothing to do. On the client side mounting the filesystem is as easy as logging into the server with ssh.
sshfs is FUSE (Filesystem in USErspace).
Other Packages Related to sshfs
- dep: fuse3
- Filesystem in Userspace (3.x version)
- dep: libfuse3-3 (>= 3.2.3)
- Filesystem in Userspace (library) (3.x version)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: openssh-client
- secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines