Package: openswitcher (0.8.2-1)
Links for openswitcher
Download Source Package pyatem:
- Homepage [openswitcher.org]
Control application for Blackmagic Design ATEM video switchers
Open Switcher is a control application for the Blackmagic Design ATEM video switchers. These are normally controlled with the propriatary Windows or Osx application over a network connection. In some cases it's also possible to control these switchers using hardware buttons but that doesn't expose the full functionality of these mixers.
Switcher Control is a re-implementation that aims to be as close to the supported features of ATEM Software Control as possible. Getting to 100% compatibility would be quite hard since it exposes quite a lot of extra functionalities for specific models of mixers which would be technically difficult to implement or hard to do due to lack of access to the more expensive hardware.
This is the GTK+3 control application package.
Other Packages Related to openswitcher
- dep: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- GTK graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
- dep: gir1.2-handy-1
- GObject introspection files for libhandy
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-cairo
- Python3 bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
- dep: python3-gi
- Python 3 bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
- dep: python3-pyatem
- Blackmagic Design ATEM video switchers (Python 3)