Package: libcatalyst-plugin-authorization-roles-perl (0.09-3)
Links for libcatalyst-plugin-authorization-roles-perl
Download Source Package libcatalyst-plugin-authorization-roles-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
Role based authorization plugin for Catalyst
Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::Roles provides role-based authorization (access control) for Catalyst applications.
Role based access control is very simple: every user has a list of roles, which that user is allowed to assume, and every restricted part of the app makes an assertion about the necessary roles.
With assert_user_roles, if the user is a member in all of the required roles access is granted. Otherwise, access is denied. With assert_any_user_role it is enough that the user is a member of one role.
There are alternative approaches to do this on a per action basis, see Catalyst::ActionRole::ACL.
Catalyst is an elegant Model-View-Controller web application framework written in Perl.
Other Packages Related to libcatalyst-plugin-authorization-roles-perl
- dep: libcatalyst-perl (>= 5.7)
- elegant Model-View-Controller Web Application Framework
- dep: libcatalyst-plugin-authentication-perl (>= 0.10003)
- Infrastructure plugin for the Catalyst authentication framework
- dep: libset-object-perl (>= 1.14)
- collection of objects without duplications
- dep: libuniversal-isa-perl (>= 0.05)
- safer version of UNIVERSAL::isa
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language