Package: ddclient (3.10.0-2)
Links for ddclient
Download Source Package ddclient:
- Homepage [ddclient.net]
address updating utility for dynamic DNS services
This package provides a client to update dynamic IP addresses with several dynamic DNS service providers, such as DynDNS.com.
This makes it possible to use a fixed hostname (such as myhost.dyndns.org) to access a machine with a dynamic IP address.
This client supports both dynamic and (near) static services, as well as MX record and alternative name management. It caches the address, and only attempts the update when it has changed.
Other Packages Related to ddclient
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.54~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: iproute2
- networking and traffic control tools
- rec: libdigest-sha-perl
- Perl extension for SHA-1/224/256/384/512, SHA-512/224 and SHA-512/256
- rec: libio-socket-inet6-perl
- object interface for AF_INET6 domain sockets
- rec: libio-socket-ssl-perl
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
- rec: libjson-pp-perl
- module for manipulating JSON-formatted data (Pure Perl)