Package: cif-tools (1.0.1b-1)
Links for cif-tools
Download Source Package cif-tools:
- Homepage [github.com]
Suite of tools to manipulate, validate and query mmCIF files
This package contains a suite of tools for the manipulation of mmCIF files.
The structure of macro molecules is nowadays recorded in mmCIF files. Until recently however the ancient PDB file format was used by many programs but that format has since long been deprecated.
This package provides two tools, pdb2cif and cif2pdb, that can convert files from one format into the other, provided that data fits of course.
Other tools are cif-validate, cif-grep, cif-diff, cif-merge and mmCQL. The latter can be used to manipulate an mmCIF file as if it were a SQL like database using SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT and DELETE commands.
This package depends on libcifpp.
Other Packages Related to cif-tools
- dep: libboost-iostreams1.74.0 (>= 1.74.0)
- Boost.Iostreams Library
- dep: libboost-program-options1.74.0 (>= 1.74.0)
- program options library for C++
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.29) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.32) [not amd64]
- dep: libcifpp2 (>= 2.0.5)
- Library files for libcifpp
- dep: libgcc-s1 (>= 3.0) [not armel, armhf, i386, mipsel]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc-s1 (>= 3.5) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgcc-s1 (>= 4.2) [i386, mipsel]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 11)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: vim
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||1,230.2 kB||46,447.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||1,197.8 kB||46,359.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||1,134.9 kB||46,000.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||1,144.0 kB||45,720.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||1,254.4 kB||46,384.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips64el||1,206.9 kB||46,789.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||1,204.5 kB||46,604.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||1,245.3 kB||47,459.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||1,195.7 kB||46,499.0 kB||[list of files]|