Package: wcslib-tools (4.13.4-1)
Links for wcslib-tools
Download Source Package wcslib:
- Homepage [www.atnf.csiro.au]
Command line tools utilizing wcslib
WCSLIB is a C library, supplied with a full set of Fortran wrappers, that implements the "World Coordinate System" (WCS) standard in FITS (Flexible Image Transport System).
This package contains the utility programs fitshdr, wcsware, and HPXcvt that are included in wcslib.
Other Packages Related to wcslib-tools
- dep: libcfitsio3 (>= 3.060)
- shared library for I/O with FITS format data files
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libwcs4 (= 4.13.4-1)
- Implementation of the FITS WCS standard