Пакет: anacron (2.3-19)
Връзки за anacron
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник anacron.
- Начална страница [sourceforge.net]
cron-like program that doesn't go by time
Anacron (like "anac(h)ronistic") is a periodic command scheduler. It executes commands at intervals specified in days. Unlike cron, it does not assume that the system is running continuously. It can therefore be used to control the execution of daily, weekly, and monthly jobs (or anything with a period of n days), on systems that don't run 24 hours a day. When installed and configured properly, Anacron will make sure that the commands are run at the specified intervals as closely as machine uptime permits.
This package is pre-configured to execute the daily jobs of the Debian system. You should install this program if your system isn't powered on 24 hours a day to make sure the maintenance jobs of other Debian packages are executed each day.
Други пакети, свързани с anacron
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.7)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-10)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- sug: powermgmt-base
- Common utils and configs for power management