Пакет: hatari (1.6.2-1)
Връзки за hatari
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник hatari.
- Начална страница [hatari.tuxfamily.org]
Emulator for the Atari ST, STE, TT, and Falcon computers
Hatari is an emulator for the Atari ST line of computers.
The Atari ST was a 16/32 bit computer system which was first released by Atari in 1985. Using the Motorola 68000 CPU, it was a very popular computer having quite a lot of CPU power at that time.
Unlike many other Atari ST emulators which try to give you a good environment for running GEM applications, Hatari tries to emulate the hardware of a ST as close as possible so that it is able to run most of the old ST games and demos.
Други пакети, свързани с hatari
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libportaudio2 (>= 19+svn20101113)
- Portable audio I/O - shared library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:220.127.116.11)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: binfmt-support
- Support for extra binary formats