Пакет: pd-moonlib (0.2-2)
Връзки за pd-moonlib
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник pd-moonlib.
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Hans-Christoph Steiner (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [puredata.info]
library of Pd objects related to GUI control
Moonlib includes three sub-sections: nilib, which is a kind of wrapper between Pd and Gtk, sublib, which is a collection of gui control objects, and other, which are miscellaneous objects:
* tabenv: like env~, an enveloppe follower, but computing on a table, so possibly much speeder than real-time env~'s computation * tabsort, tabsort2: returns the indices of the sorted table, tabsort2 is bidimentionnal * gamme: one octave of a piano keyboard used to filter/choose notes in a selected scale * absolutepath/relativepath: to use files (sounds, texts, presets, images, programs...) nested in the patch's directory (and in subdirs) * sarray and slist: to creates shared dynamic arrays or lists with symbols * sfread2~ and readsfv~: to pitch the direct-from-disk reading of sound files * dinlet~: an inlet~ with a default value (when nothing is connected to it) * mknob: a round knob ala iemgui vslider (with its "properties" window) * dispatch: creates one bus name for many buttons' buses: from the N pairs (slider1-snd/slider1-rcv) ... (sliderN-snd/sliderN-rcv), creates only one pair of buses named (slider-snd/slider-rcv), in which datas are prepended by the number of the "sub-bus" * joystik: an improvment of Joseph A. Sarlo's joystick * image: an improvment of Guenter Geiger's one. Same name, but it's compatible. Here you can share images through different objects, preload a list of images, and animate this list.
Други пакети, свързани с pd-moonlib