Пакет: opendnssec-enforcer (1:1.3.9-5)
Връзки за opendnssec-enforcer
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник opendnssec.
- Начална страница [www.opendnssec.org]
tool to prepare DNSSEC keys (common package)
OpenDNSSEC is a complete DNSSEC zone signing system which is very easy to use with stability and security in mind. There are a lot of details in signing zone files with DNSSEC and OpenDNSSEC covers most of it.
OpenDNSSEC Enforcer, which is a tool to make sure that there are enough keys for all of the zones, and take the policy and key information from the KASP database and turn it into an xml file that the signer can use.
The package contains OpenDNSSEC Enforcer documentation, manpages and it depends on either sqlite3 or mysql backend package with binaries.
Други пакети, свързани с opendnssec-enforcer
- dep: procps
- /proc file system utilities
- rec: opendnssec-auditor
- tool to audit DNS signed zones according to local policy
- rec: opendnssec-signer
- daemon to sign DNS zone files periodically