Package: libopenrawgnome1 (0.0.9-3 and others)
Links for libopenrawgnome1
Download Source Package libopenraw:
- Homepage [libopenraw.freedesktop.org]
free implementation for RAW decoding (GNOME integration)
libopenraw is an ongoing project to provide a free software implementation for camera RAW files decoding. One of the main reason is that dcraw is not suited for easy integration into applications, and there is a need for an easy to use API to build free software digital image processing application.
It also has the goal to address missing feature from dcraw like meta-data decoding and easy thumbnail extraction.
This package contains the GNOME integration library.
Other Packages Related to libopenrawgnome1
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libjpeg8 (>= 8c)
- Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libopenraw1 (= 0.0.9-3+b1)
- free implementation for RAW decoding