Package: python3-epr (0.6.1-2)
Links for python3-epr
Download Source Package pyepr:
- Homepage [avalentino.github.com]
Python ENVISAT Product Reader API (Python 3)
PyEPR provides Python bindings for the ENVISAT Product Reader C API (EPR API) for reading satellite data from ENVISAT ESA (European Space Agency) mission.
PyEPR, as well as the EPR API for C, supports ENVISAT MERIS, AATSR Level 1B and Level 2 and also ASAR data products. It provides access to the data either on a geophysical (decoded, ready-to-use pixel samples) or on a raw data layer. The raw data access makes it possible to read any data field contained in a product file.
This package contains pyepr for Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-epr
- dep: libepr-api2
- ENVISAT Product Reader API for C
- dep: python3 (<< 3.3)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3 (>= 3.2)
- dep: python3-numpy
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- sug: python-epr-doc
- Python ENVISAT Product Reader API (common documentation)