Package: powerman (2.3.5-1)
Links for powerman
Download Source Package powerman:
- Homepage [powerman.sourceforge.net]
Centralized Power Distribution Unit (PDU) management
PowerMan is a tool for manipulating Power Distribution Units (PDUs) from a central location. It is suitable for remote operation in data centers or compute cluster environment.
Several RPC varieties are supported natively by PowerMan and Expect-like configurability simplifies the addition of new devices.
This package contains the core system, and includes support for Genders, HTTP devices and NCurses user interface.
Other Packages Related to powerman
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
- dep: libgenders0
- C library for parsing and querying a genders database
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library