Пакет: alure-utils (1.2-6)
Връзки за alure-utils
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник alure.
- Debian Games Team (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Andres Mejia (Страница за QA)
- Tobias Hansen (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [kcat.strangesoft.net]
AL Utilities REtooled (utilities)
ALURE is a utility library to help manage common tasks with OpenAL applications. This includes device enumeration and initialization, file loading, and streaming.
The purpose of this library is to provide pre-made functionality that would otherwise be repetitive or difficult to (re)code for various projects and platforms, such as loading a sound file into an OpenAL buffer and streaming an audio file through a buffer queue. Support for different formats is consistant across platforms, so no special checks are needed when loading files, and all formats are handled through the same API.
Currently ALURE includes a basic .wav and .aif file reader, and can leverage external libraries such as libSndFile (for extended wave formats and several others), VorbisFile (for Ogg Vorbis), and FLAC (for FLAC and Ogg FLAC), and others. External libraries can also be dynamically loaded at run-time, or individually disabled outright at compile time.
This package installs the various ALURE utility programs.
Други пакети, свързани с alure-utils
- dep: libalure1 (= 1.2-6)
- AL Utilities REtooled (shared library)
- dep: libopenal1
- Software implementation of the OpenAL API (shared library)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3