Package: systemd-gui (44-11+deb7u4)
Links for systemd-gui
Download Source Package systemd:
- Homepage [www.freedesktop.org]
system and service manager - GUI
systemd is a replacement for sysvinit. It is dependency-based and able to read the LSB init script headers in addition to parsing rcN.d links as hints.
It also provides process supervision using cgroups and the ability to not only depend on other init script being started, but also availability of a given mount point or dbus service.
This package contains the graphical frontend for systemd.
Other Packages Related to systemd-gui
- dep: libgee2 (>= 0.5.0)
- GObject based collection library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.26.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libnotify4 (>= 0.7.0)
- sends desktop notifications to a notification daemon
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: systemd (= 44-11+deb7u4)
- system and service manager