Package: libspeexdsp-dev (1.2~rc1-7)
Links for libspeexdsp-dev
Download Source Package speex:
- Homepage [www.speex.org]
The Speex extended library development files
Speex is an audio codec especially designed for compressing voice at low bit-rates for applications such as voice over IP (VoIP). In some senses, it is meant to be complementary to the Vorbis codec which places a greater emphasis on high-quality music reproduction.
This package provides the speex extended library headers and development files.
Other Packages Related to libspeexdsp-dev
- dep: libspeex-dev (= 1.2~rc1-7)
- The Speex codec library development files
- dep: libspeexdsp1 (= 1.2~rc1-7)
- The Speex extended runtime library
- sug: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries