Package: libghc-bzlib-dev (0.5.0.3-2 and others)
Links for libghc-bzlib-dev
Download Source Package haskell-bzlib:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Haskell bindings to the bzip2 library
This package provides a pure interface for compressing and decompressing streams of data represented as lazy ByteStrings. It uses the bz2 C library so it has high performance.
It provides a convenient high level API suitable for most tasks and for the few cases where more control is needed it provides access to the full bzip2 feature set.
This package contains the libraries compiled for GHC.
Other Packages Related to libghc-bzlib-dev
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libbz2-dev
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - development
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library