Пакет: r-cran-qtl (1.23-16-1)
Връзки за r-cran-qtl
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник qtl.
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Steffen Moeller (Страница за QA)
- Andreas Tille (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [www.rqtl.org]
GNU R package for genetic marker linkage analysis
R/qtl is an extensible, interactive environment for mapping quantitative trait loci (QTLs) in experimental crosses. It is implemented as an add-on-package for the freely available and widely used statistical language/software R (see http://www.r-project.org).
The development of this software as an add-on to R allows one to take advantage of the basic mathematical and statistical functions, and powerful graphics capabilities, that are provided with R. Further, the user will benefit by the seamless integration of the QTL mapping software into a general statistical analysis program. The goal is to make complex QTL mapping methods widely accessible and allow users to focus on modeling rather than computing.
A key component of computational methods for QTL mapping is the hidden Markov model (HMM) technology for dealing with missing genotype data. We have implemented the main HMM algorithms, with allowance for the presence of genotyping errors, for backcrosses, intercrosses, and phase-known four-way crosses.
The current version of R/qtl includes facilities for estimating genetic maps, identifying genotyping errors, and performing single-QTL genome scans and two-QTL, two-dimensional genome scans, by interval mapping (with the EM algorithm), Haley-Knott regression, and multiple imputation. All of this may be done in the presence of covariates (such as sex, age or treatment). One may also fit higher-order QTL models by multiple imputation.
Други пакети, свързани с r-cran-qtl
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libquadmath0 (>= 4.6)
- GCC Quad-Precision Math Library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.15.0~20120323-1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- sug: r-cran-snow
- GNU R package for 'simple network of workstations'