Package: bpython (0.11-1)
Links for bpython
Download Source Package bpython:
- Homepage [bpython-interpreter.org]
fancy interface to the Python interpreter - Curses frontend
bpython is a fancy interface to the Python interpreter, and has the following features:
* In-line syntax highlighting. * Readline-like autocomplete with suggestions displayed as you type * Expected parameter list for any Python function. Uses pydoc to attempt to divine params for C functions. * "Rewind" function to pop the last line of code from memory and re-evaluate. Note: this is only really useful when laying out classes and functions, since a true "undo" function is impossible, so be careful when using this. * Send the code you've entered off to a pastebin and display the pastebin URL for copying, etc. * Save the code you've entered to a file. * Auto-indentation. * Anti-Crash Mode.
This package contains the Curses frontend to bpython.
Other Packages Related to bpython
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-pygments
- syntax highlighting package written in Python