Package: libossim1 (1.7.21-4)
Links for libossim1
Download Source Package ossim:
- Homepage [www.ossim.org]
The OSSIM library -- shared library
Open Source Software Image Map (OSSIM) is a high performance engine for remote sensing, image processing, geographical information systems and photogrammetry. It has been actively developed since 1996.
Designed as a series of high performance software libraries, it is written in C++ employing the latest techniques in object-oriented software design.
The library provides advanced remote sensing, image processing, and geo-spatial functionality. A quick summary of OSSIM functionality includes ortho-rectification, precision terrain correction, rigorous sensor models, very large mosaics, and cross sensor fusions, a wide range of map projections anddatums, and a large range of commercial and government data formats. The architecture of the library supports parallel processing with mpi, a dynamic plugin architecture, and dynamically connectable objects allowing rapid prototyping of custom image processing chains.
This package includes the OSSIM shared library.
Other Packages Related to libossim1
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgeotiff2
- the GeoTIFF library -- run-time files
- dep: libjpeg8 (>= 8c)
- Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libopenthreads14
- Object-Oriented (OO) thread interface for C++, shared libs
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtiff5 (>= 4.0.0)
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:188.8.131.52)
- compression library - runtime