Package: hotswap-gui (0.4.0-12)
Links for hotswap-gui
Download Source Package hotswap:
- Homepage [timstadelmann.de]
(de)register hotswappable IDE hardware (GUI front-ends)
Hotswap is a utility to register and deregister hotswappable IDE hardware. It is written to be used on Laptops with some sort of hardware bay to remove the module from the machine without rebooting it. eg. Dell Laptops.
Note that this utility is not required to insert or remove batteries or floppy disk drives; only for IDE devices.
This package includes the Motif front-end to the command line tool.
Other Packages Related to hotswap-gui
- dep: hotswap-text
- (de)register hotswappable IDE hardware (command line tool)
- dep: lesstif2 (>= 1:0.94.4)
- OSF/Motif 2.1 implementation released under LGPL
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library