Пакет: debtags (1.10.1)
Връзки за debtags
Ресурси за Debian:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник debtags.
- Начална страница [wiki.debian.org]
Enables support for package tags
debtags provides a system to download a database of package tags and keep it up to date. A package tag is a small label that gets attached to a Debian package to represent one of its qualities.
A package tag database in the system can enable advanced package search techniques, and advanced package browsing functions in programs that support it.
This package has been made as a way to deploy and test package tags support until it gets integrated in the normal Debian workflow.
Други пакети, свързани с debtags
- dep: apt
- commandline package manager
- dep: libapt-pkg4.12 (>= 0.8.0)
- package managment runtime library
- dep: libept1.4.12 (>= 1.0.8)
- High-level library for managing Debian package information
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxapian22
- Search engine library
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-debian
- Python modules to work with Debian-related data formats
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: tagcoll
- Commandline tool to perform operations on tagged collections